Adsense

Table Of Contents For Self Publishing

You asked for it (we did?) and you got it. I've ground out a sort of table of contents for the blog:

http://www.fonerbooks.com/contents.htm

I created it by cobbling together all of the monthly archives, which I'd previously edited down into one-line descriptions and links. Haven't included March yet.

The question is, should I try to organize the TOC into an online self-directed self publishing course. I'm not sure how much work it would be since I haven't tried it yet. One possible approach would be to do a giant flowchart of the decisions facing self publishers, with problems and solutions, and link the symbols to blog posts. Another approach would be to go governmental style:

1.0 Self Publishing
1.0.1 Starting a publishing company
1.0.2 Applying for a government grant you don't deserve
1.0.2.1 Hiring people to do the work for you
etc...

But I can't say I've ever been a fan of that genre.

I could try to weave all of the posts into a long narrative about publishing, but it would be a bear to update, and a bore to read. With over 200 posts in the archive and growing, I should probably just start leaving some out, but my tired fingers might walk out on me.

I'm open to suggestions, check it out and let me know if you have a good idea I can pretend I came up with myself.

No comments: